Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions has been engaged by our client, a market leading pharmaceutical company, to source a Supply Chain Associate. The Supply Chain Associate will be responsible for the following;
- Collecting forecast data from relevant Middle East markets.
- Analyzing the data based on given and needed information, then convert it to a demand plan.
- Creating and maintaining database(s) for past, present, and future demand (analysis.)
- Following up with key stakeholders for possible changes / revised plans and conduct demand planning meetings.
- Supporting regional S&BP meeting with relevant information and analysis.
- Maintaining supply planning review with overseas headquarters and manufacturing sites.
- Ensuring the implementation of company SOP and guidelines .
- Preparing required reports for the company technical operations team.
- Monthly reporting of KPIs for supply and demand planning on SCM operation (scorecard).
- Designing management dashboard for MENA Region.
- Supporting the MENA cluster Head with administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a business background and preferably 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical multinational, or leading local organization, within supply chain, demand planning and analysis. You will also have excellent proficiency in SAP / MS office (Mainly Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Operations Analyst