Job description / Role
Our client, a global healthcare organisation is looking to hire a Supply Chain/ Customer service Coordinator to support the sales and customer service function of the business.
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical and healthcare company that has been in the industry for over 100 years. With a global presence of office in more than 75 countries and 150+ offices the organisation serves the industry successfully
The role of the Supply Chain Coordinator will include, but not limited to the following:
* Receive daily shipment release for (Internal hubs movement and customers)
* Lease on very closely with freighters and freight forwarders to allocate slots in short notice
* Submit shipping instructions for freighters on line
* Negotiate with service providers for best service with best rates
* Drive an optional service instead of indication service for decision support system
* Coordinate shipments with carriers. Arrange equipment, loading/unloading scheduling and requirements.
* Communicate with customer service on clearance activity and documentation issuance and assure that appropriate order supporting documentation is created (contract, LC, and other)
* Track and trace movements to ensure availability, estimate loading dates and transit times, schedule future orders.
* Maintain and update system database regarding customers, products, suppliers, pricing.
* Daily reporting activity and daily feedback across the chain of stakeholders through S&OP
* Govern stock as service providers, maintain stock healthiness through monthly audit
* Manage stock through service provider and maintain close relation for KPI achievement
AED 11,000 - AED 14,000 + Benefits
For the role of Supply Chain Coordinator the ideal candidate must have the following:
* A minimum 2-3 years of experience in a Supply Chain position,
* Must have experience in the UAE
* Must be fluent in French and Arabic
* Ideally have experience in FMCG, Pharma or Industrial B2B sectos
* Education in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
CSG Global Talent
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Excelsior Group ME