Job description / Role
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
The Customer Service Coordinator will lead on our distribution sales orders ensuring a accurate downstream fill rates. The scope includes all activities related to our distribution-to-market supply operations.
- Process the Purchase Orders in RMS
- Screen received invoices from Supplier, to check prices and create new items in system
- Coordinate with Warehouse team to receive the shipment and release on system as per business needs, this also may require coordinating with supplier to ensure delivery is happening on time
- Report and send claims to the Brand Team/Supplier of excess or shortage in shipments, and follow up on Credit Notes if needed
- Report damaged items/returns to the Brand team/Supplier and follow up on actions (arrange for destruction, follow up on Credit Notes if needed
- PO Cleansing
- Update of Item Statuses
- Consolidate several Orders to Commercial team for screening and ensure the data is
- Screen the ordered items once instruction received from Commercial, ensuring all the items in the Order are registered in ECOSMA (for KSA) and MOH (for KWT). The same is applicable for non-sellable items that we ship to KSA
- Maintain shipment tracker report, that includes each order logged in the system and the status of this order
- Provide shipment Instructions to logistics and warehouse (e.g packing instructions),
coordinating with them for the delivery requirement
- Monitor outbound shipments and oversee shipment status database, ensuring orders are dispatched and delivered within the standard timeline by coordinating with warehouse and traffic team, and proposing action on flagged deliveries
- Track drop shipments if applicable to the Business Unit.
- Manage Customer Claims against damages, shortages and excess quantities. This requires
obtaining the required details for investigation and coordinating with warehouse.
- Coordinate with accounts for general payment and escalating issues especially on issues concerning credit/debit notes, general and advance payments, etc
- Updating commercial, sales and marketing team of the delivery status of orders
- Respond to retailer requests and inquiries related to delivery updates
- Customer and Supplier Creation, by obtaining customer / supplier details, securing approval from finance and sending the request to MDM
- Prepare fill rate report, consolidating the sales orders of all BF brands and prepare a
summary report of fill rates in terms of quantities and values
- Price updates, log requests for price updates
- Log requests for item ranging
- Generate sales order report and share with Commercial team upon request
- Support the store team at time of stock count and do the needful in system
- Log Marketing and commercial requests for promotion in system
- Purchase Orders processing in RMS
- Print drop shipment invoices, credit and debit notes and share with retailers
- Place order of Arabic Stickers & Over Labels
- Log requests for RTV
- Create Promotions on RMS/RPM
We are seeking an individual with advanced Excel proficiency and exceptional communication abilities.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.