Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, UAE
Temporary - 12 months
To effectively drive the Perfect Order Cycle Approach to minimize all waste and complexities in the Order To Cash (O2C) flow.
A day in the life of...
- Complete and resolve all demand capture failures within defined service level agreement
- Contact customer or internal contact to resolve blocked orders within SLA
- Align material information with customer to be able to capture orders
- Contact customer, when required, to propose mitigation actions due to Out of Stock risk and keep updated the Out of Stock Repository
- Apply the mitigation agreed with customer if related to already existing orders or Request to Order Fulfilment to setup the mitigation action for future orders
- Manage Stock Allocation issue that requires a customer contact
- Manage Delivery Creation issue in collaboration with Order Filtering and/or ICC (Interface Centre of Competence)
- Contact the customer and propose a resolution in case of Transportation issue related to Load Optimization, Carrier Selection, Appointment Scheduling and Delivery delay
- Contact the customer and propose a resolution in case of Physical Logistics (Warehouse) issue related to Warehouse Capacity and/or Pick&Pack and loading issues
- Collaborates with billing in the resolution of billing issues that requires a contact with the customer
- Provide 360 visibility on status of orders to customers and internal teams
- Collaborate with relevant specialists (in Centre Of Competence and Market) to determine and better understand cause of master data and pricing exceptions that cause blocks or order failure - e.g. COC O2C Master Data Specialist and COC Pricing Analyst
- Ensure regular monitoring of open orders as per steps and frequency defined in SOP Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Routines
- Optimize orders where logistical efficiency is required such as attainment of logistics trade terms
- Identifying, analyzing, and initiating the escalation process based on the escalation criteria
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders in the Market and CoC to ensure the quality and processes are meeting the business and system requirements
- Drive and encourage continuous improvement within the team moving to a more efficient exception management process meeting all internal and external
What will make you successful
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Order Management
- Strong SAP Knowledge
- Arabic is a must
- Passion for working with customers, internally and externally
- Analytic endowment
- Shows a strong desire to develop trust and long-term relationships
- Proactiveness for service improvements and responsive to customer demands
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 3 years in Supply Chain Customer Service managing Customer Orders using SAP
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applicants will be contacted once their profile has been reviewed.
We are NestlÃ©, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. .
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Petrochem Middle East
Procurement and Contracts Officer
Supply Chain Manager
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|