Job description / Role
Supply Chain Director - FMCG Global Multi National Food Producer
On behalf of our client, a global multi national FMCG company in the food production industry we are recruiting an experienced Supply Chain Director for their regional office in Dubai.
Reporting to the Managing Director with a dotted line to the Supply Chain Director in Europe, the role will manage the entire Supply Chain function for MENA demand of current and new products and the Coordination of the regional S&OP process with the MENA Business Unit. Manage and develop the Customer Service Team. To evaluate and control sea freight shipments to the MENA region.
This is a hands on role where you will personally be doing:
- Demand Forecasting/Management
- Supply Coordination
- Initiatives Planning
- Organization Capability Planning
- Customer Service Management
- SAP APO Management
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated or having at least 15 years experience of SCM in a relevant FMCG multinational bringing product mainly from Europe, with some US and Asia.
- CPIM or CSCP would be a distinct advantage.
- SAP is very important; otherwise it needs to be a very similar ERP systems experience.
- Arabic speaking would be a distinct advantage.
- The role would suit a Senior SCM looking to take the step up to Director level or an SCD that is used to working in a MNC but used to being in a very hands on role.
If you fit the above profile please send the cv as follows:
- A WORD DOCUMENT
- Under each company you have worked for, please add a few lines explaining who your company are and what they do + the industry and products handled.
- What ERP system you have been using.
- Where the products are coming from and you remit in this region.
- Are you experienced with moving goods from Europe and US - this needs to be on the cv.
- If you have the above experience please send your cv along detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Supply Chain Manager
Head of Supply Chain
Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Regional Procurement Manager