Job description / Role
Supporting plant operations by managing, identifying and solving operational problems, Operations Research, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Manufacturing Control Planning, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Supply Chain Management, Analysing Information, Technical Understanding, Innovation and Quality management system
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the day to day Operations and Production activities
• Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; interviewing process supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting procedures.
• Ensure timely production reporting, planning, and forecasting.
• Develops operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions; calculating economics; determining the impact on total system.
• Anticipates operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, machine limitations and monitoring factory performance.
• Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to factory operations
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations and company policy.
• Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating data
• Accomplishes given tasks and company mission by completing related results as needed.
• monitor and report on activity plans, objectives, and key performance indicators internally and with the Operator on non-operated joint ventures, in respect of all operational activity, specifically on: (Risk management, health, safety & environment, production, production efficiency & optimization, process safety, and asset maintenance)
• Coordinates with teamwork on operated assets on a day-day basis, covering HSE, production, maintenance, logistics, integrity, and other operational matters
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• To be able to communicate fluently in English
• Possess excellent human relation and problem-solving skills
• Able to work independently with strong leadership skills
• Practices of lean manufacturing
• Ability to prioritize to achieve positive results
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or equivalent
• Background in industrial field Operations management and/ or Supply chain management with 2 years’ experience minimum
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Supply Chain & Procurement Management Analyst / Controller
Process Engineer - FMCG / Paper Manufacturing
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Procurement Operations Analyst