Job description / Role
Supporting plant operations by managing, identifying and solving operational problems, Operations Research, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Manufacturing Control Planning, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Supply Chain Management, Analysing Information, Technical Understanding, Innovation and Quality management system
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the day to day Operations and Production activities
• Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; interviewing process supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting procedures.
• Ensure timely production reporting, planning, and forecasting.
• Develops operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions; calculating economics; determining the impact on total system.
• Anticipates operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, machine limitations and monitoring factory performance.
• Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to factory operations
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations and company policy.
• Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating data
• Accomplishes given tasks and company mission by completing related results as needed.
• monitor and report on activity plans, objectives, and key performance indicators internally and with the Operator on non-operated joint ventures, in respect of all operational activity, specifically on: (Risk management, health, safety & environment, production, production efficiency & optimization, process safety, and asset maintenance)
• Coordinates with teamwork on operated assets on a day-day basis, covering HSE, production, maintenance, logistics, integrity, and other operational matters
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• To be able to communicate fluently in English
• Possess excellent human relation and problem-solving skills
• Able to work independently with strong leadership skills
• Practices of lean manufacturing
• Ability to prioritize to achieve positive results
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or equivalent
• Background in industrial field Operations management and/ or Supply chain management with 2 years’ experience minimum
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all NENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between conversant engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East