Job description / Role
- This role will be fully responsible for performing all Sales orders and Purchase orders and manage the post-order activities for execution through the Logistics and Finance departments.
- He or she will and maintain a system to provide the Company with up-to-date visibility of all Sales and Purchase orders.
- He or She will also be responsible to manage the supply / demand balance of some of the products in coordination with the respective product managers.
- He or she will introduce best practice methods and or adjust existing processes accordingly.
- Responsible for all aspects of Sales orders in coordination with the Sales managers, for specific territories.
- Invoicing customers & Monitor outstanding payments with Finance and follow up with customers.
- Responsible for all aspects of Purchase orders in coordination with the Purchase managers, for specific products.
- Applying MOH permits
- Coordination with overseas office, JV offices on aspects related to Sales and Purchase orders.
- Co-ordinate with Logistics planners to execute the sales and purchases as per agreed schedule and business requirements.
- Coordinate with Terminal for drumming requirements and prioritize the shipments.
- Manage the overall supply/demand and allocation of the product under his/her responsibility, in consultation with product managers.
- Maintains channels of effective communication with Sales, Traders, Logistics, Terminal, Finance, etc. and branch offices.
- Ensure the proper working procedure by making corrective and preventive actions through the analysis and investigation of problems, feedback and complaints.
- Adhere to standard operations procedure (SOP) and meet the key performance indicator (KPI) set for the position.
- Make sure shipments are planned according to the agreed schedule & time frame.
- Work on cross-functional projects, where required.
About the Company
The year 1995 saw the inception of Petrochem Middle East FZE. We have since transformed the face of the regional petrochemical business and become one of the largest independent chemical distributors in the Middle East.
Petrochem has built one of the most modern, state-of-the-art distribution terminals in Jebel Ali. This facility includes bulk Storage Sea fed tanks, dedicated drum storage facilities, four fully automated drumming lines and a separate dry goods storage area. The terminal adheres to the strictest of health and safety norms and is environment friendly, making sure all operations upkeep the health and safety of its personnel.
We began operating from one office in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, but rapid developments and a focused vision have ensured Petrochem’s global expansions. We currently have offices in Dubai, Jebel Ali, Shanghai, Antwerp and London. We also have an office and distribution facilities in Singapore, India and United Arab Emirates.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 company and also have ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditations.
Purchase & Logistics Officer
Middle East Executive
KYB Middle East
Logistics Executive - Local Transportation
Petrochem Middle East
Sr. Purchase Executive
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE