Job description / Role
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
You will be part of the Supply Chain Planning Team which is responsible for end to end supply planning and execution
In Supply and Demand Planning, you will have to implement systems to support the demand and supply planning process by providing planners with automated tools to access and analyse data captured throughout the supply chain.
Roles And Responsibilities
• In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
AED 150,000 to 180,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to establish a strong client relationship
• Good communication skills
• Flexible and smart
• Energetic and Polite
• Higher Education/bachelor
• Relevant work experience & relevant Certifications.
• Master’s will be an added advantage
• Work Experience – 2 to 10 years
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.
Logistics Coordinator - Import & Export Documentation
Sun Global DMCC
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East
A Leading Company In UAE
Emad Trade House