Supply Chain Executive
Job description / Role
Customer Service professional with strong understanding of Production Planning, Import & Export and Raw material management with previous experience in the Food Manufacturing industry.
The client is involved in the trading and packing of food products for the Middle East region where it has been a leading brand in the UAE. The company is the largest supplier of high quality food products to the retail sector as well as the food and beverage producing industries.
* Responsible for coordinating all aspects of the supply chain, including logistics (land and sea), import and export operations, and production planning, among others.
* Manage the company orders, process order confirmations, invoice issuance and update to company's internal systems, keep records of the order process,etc.
* Managing the documentation process for the company's import, export and logistics processes.
* Manage inventory levels and optimise the supply chain.
* Monitor production schedules to ensure that products are manufactured and shipped/transported according to schedule.
* Based on the information and inventory available, understand and work with volume of products required, quantity of production in a day, etc.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
* Ensure compliance with all import and export regulations.
* Identify and implement process improvements to optimise the supply chain
* An exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing food manufacturing group
* A monthly competitive salary
* 2-5 years of experience within the customer service and logistics functions
* Proven experience working with Food Manufacturing industries
* Strong understanding of production planning processes - understand and work with volume of products required, quantity of production in a day, etc.
* Must be Self motivated, Taking ownership of processes, Systematic approach to the role
* Thorough understanding of logistics - Road and Ocean movements
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong knowledge of import and export regulations.
* Pro-active, Self-motivated individual with ability to think ahead based on the data available.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain, Data Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager (Food)
Middle East Executive
Supply Chain Officer
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Supply Chain Analyst
Manpower Middle East