Job description / Role
SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE PROGRAM
An internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Supply Chain teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
• You will be an integral part of one of our Supply Chain team to contribute to the synchronization of the logistics chain for our commercial partners and supply the retail outlet.
• Liaising with our factories and other teams internally to maximize product availability
• Communicating with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL) to foresee any possible delivery issues between the international factories and Distribution Centers
• Working closely with Marketing and Commercial teams to understand the need for stock levels and therefore accurately forecast the potential of our products and maximize service levels to our customers.
• Analyzing the existing gaps in the processes and working towards improving efficiency and reporting details within the planning team.
• Be a logical and rational thinker who can simplify a complex problem and offer clear and effective solutions
• Capacity to understand the bigger business picture
• Have a technical mind but keen to work within the heart of a business
• Numerate and PC literate: in particular with strong Excel skills
• Strong networking skills and the ability to interact with all areas of the business
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
• You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than a year)
• You must be available for at least 6 months starting January 2021.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Graduate Supply Chain - 2020 UFLP
Supply Chain Customer Solution Analyst - Temporary
Nestle Middle East
Petrochem Middle East
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|
Supply Chain Intern
Nestle Middle East