Job description / Role
Responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing; managing and evaluation of the supply chain/logistics operations.
A well-established manufacturing organization.
* Provide relevant data and analysis to the operations team throughout the supply chain
* Responsible for harmonizing and monitoring supply chain operations
* Take responsibility for the success or failure of material shipping and delivery schedule
* Responsible for troubleshooting any concern related to international freight transportation
* Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing
* Ensure that internal teams recommend the most advantageous transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency
* Responsible for establishing specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
* Direct and follow-up with incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure prompt delivery to customers
* Work with and monitor the efforts of partners in the supply chain to ensure smooth operations
* Responsible for utilizing logistics IT systems or software to optimize procedures
* Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
* Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper management
* Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
* Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
* A fulfilling opportunity with a well-established manufacturing organization.
* 5+ years of experience in customer service, logistics, or supply chain with a global manufacturing organization.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Manno Trading DMCC
Supply Chain Manager
Middle East Executive