Job description / Role
Primary job duty is to sell Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) Software-as-a-Service Solutions including Supply Chan Planning, Order Management, Transportation Management and Warehouse Management to prospective customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Successful sales track record
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts
- Oracle Applications knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors in the SCM/Logistics space
- Interaction with C level players
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills
- Experience selling into Supply Chain focused industries
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers
- Excellent hunting skills (new business)
- Travel may be needed
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-style Application Sales Rep for Oracle's SCM Sales team...someone with drive, who will walk through brick walls without having to be asked to achieve whatever goal is in front of them. This role is perfect for someone inherently curious. A person who loves what they do and devours information related to their field, their profession and their craft. They read about it, study it, talk to other people about it. immerse themselves in it, continuously. And work proactively to stay current in it. We are seeking a passionate and talented Application Sales Rep to join our team.
- Sell our award winning solutions to high quality accounts in the Enterprise-Market Segment
- Generate, develop and close new business. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Call on senior-level executive contacts (CEO, CFO, SVP SCM/Logistics)
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle
- Work with our wider Applications Sales team to prospect new accounts and develop relationships efficiently.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs
- Work in a team environment with account managers to retain and grow accounts
- Create and manage territory and account plans
Skills & Experience Required
- Ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer benefits before supplier strengths
- Adopt at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and teaching to customer's pain points
- Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer's business and discuss issues from multiple angles
- You keenly track economic and industry activity and understands its implications on customer business
- You know how to develop customer advocates who sell and build consensus
- You understand the decision making process and have the ability to influence key decision makers
- Experience selling high end Software as a Service solutions or consulting services to large enterprises
- Experience leveraging social media to drive contacts
- 5+ years proven sales experience in Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Experience selling to senior level business owners (head of business unit) or IT Directors is a strong asset.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Supply Chain Manager
TGC Middle East
Assistant Manager - Logistics Operations
Emad Trade House