Job description / Role
Supply Chain Manager job profile
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Supply chain manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods, as well as planning, implementing overall dept. strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Supply Chain Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
• Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments.
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
• Suggest solutions for process improvements
• Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
Supply Chain Manager requirements and qualifications:
• Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5 years
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
• Proficient in standard logistics software.
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain/ Engineering
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.
Supply Chain Planning and Logistics Manager
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC
Senior Warehouse Manager
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
Supply Chain Systems Manager
First National Operation and Maintenance Company (NOMAC)