Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently working with one of the largest medical devices business in the region who are currently looking for an Supply Chain Manager, with a quick succession path into a Head of Supply Chain within 6 months, to join their team.
This will be working as part of a large healthcare group, with vast scope for developing strategic supply chain strategies in conjunction with large multinational suppliers and partners.
• The primary area of responsibility will be managing the end to end supply chain from managing a complex forecasting/demand planning process, procurement, inventory control/warehousing and distribution which includes managing the vendors, follow up and receiving, scheduling the deliveries, managing internal customers, conducting periodic stock counts and maintaining the accounting record of all the commercial transactions.
• You will be required to play a pivotal role in different aspects of inventories by carrying cost, financial details and providing information for strategic planning for procurement.
AED 33,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum: three (10) years relevant experience in Supply Chain operational management especially managing multiple warehouse and shipment movements.
• Strong Demand Planning & Forecasting experience.
• Experience within healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical devices supply chain's.
• Strong working knowledge from Principals or with distributors
• Experience in warehouse management;
• Experience with ERP solutions;
The right candidate will benefit from long term growth plan within the group.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Middle East Executive
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East
Global Logistics Director
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Head of Supply Chain
|Saudi Arabia||24 Apr|
Naran General Trading