Job description / Role
Primary Area of Responsibility: Managing the production and supply processes for the needs of the Resfood MENA division.
Resfood operates in 12 countries worldwide and has 4 warehouses, including 2 in Russia, as well as in Kazakhstan and the UAE, where a comprehensive range of products is stored.
The customers of the Resfood MENA division are primarily located in the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa), as well as in other countries worldwide. We have the capability to make shipments from production facilities or warehouses. The task is to provide each customer with the optimal shipment option, taking into account the current inventory levels, logistical costs, and production timelines.
The role includes:
• Analyzing sales plans and forecasts for shipment points (company warehouses, production facilities).
• Establishing an efficient inventory in the UAE warehouse to ensure sales growth and high turnover.
• Generating production orders for batches of products (in collaboration with respective category managers).
• Creating efficient logistics chains (in collaboration with the logistics department).
• Managing the registration and certification processes for products in international markets.
• Managing product costs at shipment points.
• The candidate should be a strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail.
• They should possess strong analytical and decision-making abilities, along with excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Effective communication and leadership skills are also important to coordinate with various stakeholders and ensure smooth operations throughout the production and supply processes.
About the Company
Resfood is an international producer of food products for professional kitchens and an expert in gastronomy. We combine authentic recipes and modern technology to inspire chefs around the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Lead
Value Tech Consulting
PESCO Energy & Resources