Job description / Role
Our client is a leading UAE based Catering Service Provider company, they are currently seeking a Supply Chain/ Procurement Manager to join their Dubai Based Office team. Ideally candidates must have a previous experience with a catering or logistics company in the Middle East. Supply Chain/Procurement Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Determine key supply chain KPIs and make sure efficient and smooth operation of the logistics
• Negotiating supplier agreements and managing supplier and vendor contracts
• Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements
• Understanding of principles of accounting and finance
• Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
• Previous working experience as a Supply Chain/ Procurement Manager for 3+ years.
• BS degree in supply chain management, logistics/ Commerce or business administration
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Computer savvy
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) accreditation is preferred
• Previous experience with large Catering Service Provider or a leading Supply Chain Management Companies
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and successful company. Our client offers a competitive salary with additional benefits package.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.