Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
What we are looking for:
Chalhoub is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead the overall supply chain & logistics strategy and operations to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Main focus will be on Demand & Supply planning and Data analytics within our fashion business in the GCC.
What you will do
In this newly created role
- You will be entrusted and empowered to transform our Supply Chain organization in our journey to becoming a highly customer centric and cost-efficient company.
- You will work closely with the Fashion Vertical Head of Supply Chain, General Managers, the commercial teams, and cross functionally with other individuals across the organization.
- To be successful, you should have the skills and experience to navigate around the different complexities and nuances of our various business segments.
- You will be a key member of the Group Supply Chain organization who is expected to help in our Supply Chain transformation journey. In this regard,
- You will contribute in shaping our Supply Chain of the future by helping us set the right direction and priorities as well as bringing in and implementing best practices into the company.
- You should be very comfortable leveraging Supply Chain Management systems to routinely handle large volumes of data and you will develop systematic and robust technology-based solutions to routinely manage our KPIs.
- This role will suit someone who can influence without authority, someone who loves solving big Supply Chain problems, is intellectually curious, can get things done working cross functionally, can work with little direction, is experienced in leading within complex and nuanced business, all whilst not being overwhelmed by scale and speed
- Sales Forecasting, Demand Planning, and Supply planning for both offline and online in accordance to OTIF SLAs
- Develop and implement an effective S&OP process
- Manage supplier and logistic service provider SLAs
- Assortment Planning support to the category teams
- Sales & commercial planning analysis in particular markdowns and pricing strategies
- Product Life Cycle Management & Inventory Optimization
- Develop, measure and continuously improve our key Supply Chain KPIs
- Develop analytical solutions to improve Supply Chain metrics
- Develop customer analytics and predictive models to improve forecast quality
- Improve the Supply Chain team cost structure through efficiencies
- Lead the transformation of the Supply Chain operation in line with or ahead of the demands of our businesses
- BSc degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management and Business Management
- 10+ years' experience leading Supply Chain within Fashion Retail for a multi-store, multi-channel business, Department Stores and Fashion Distribution
- Experienced in designing org structure, processes and roles for ideal supply chain environment
- 5+ years' experience leading, growing and developing supply chain team
- Experience using sophisticated Supply Chain Management systems for Sales Forecasting and Demand planning (SAP APO, Oracle, RMS, Slimstock, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to deep dive into the details and build on your own
- Strong negotiation skills with suppliers, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of Incoterms & supporting to trade terms accordingly
- Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics
- 5 years + experience managing Supply Chain within Fashion Retail
- 5 years + experience leading, growing and developing teams
- Advanced Excel, Intermediate SQL, Intermediate Python, SPSS Statistic etc
- Collaborating for Efficiency (Intermediate)
- Communicating Effectively (Intermediate)
- Developing and Managing Self-Awareness (Advanced)
- Drive, Entrepreneurship and Adaptability (Intermediate)
- Technical competencies required for the role
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.