Job description / Role
- Develop and execute yearly materials requirement planning, staffing, product sourcing, warehousing and distribution needs to meet the AOP objectives.
- Prepare weekly production schedules and update in coordination with production manager to maintain safety inventory levels.
- Coordinate the ordering of all raw materials to ensure adequate supply to cover all the manufacturing and logistics needs.
- Coordinate finished goods movement to customer centers to maintain safety inventory levels across the system.
- Utilize visual factory concepts to control and organize the work.
- Set warehousing/logistics/fleet performance standards and align organization.
- Coordinates warehouse and logistics resources across all facilities
- Ensure safe operating conditions throughout the warehousing and logistics operations.
- Coordinate product sourcing with the Market Unit to ensure product availability in the right place and time and, right quantity and quality.
- Develop procedures to eliminate loss or damaged product availability in warehouse during transportation
- Develop staffing and skill building plans for the warehouse/logistics operation that directly links to AOP objectives. Work closely with HR for effective implementation
- Responsible for the selection, on-boarding and recommending for termination of warehouse/logistics/Transport personnel.
- Ensure spare parts/consumables are available within an agreed on budget plan.
- Leads problem solving activities for warehousing/logistics operations.
- Coaches and provides feedback for development and improvement.
- Proficient in computer usage (excel, word)
- Strong coordination and planning skills
- Good analytical skills - able to convert objectives into actionable tasks
- Supply Chain graduate or Industrial engineering preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use processes and tools to improve performance standards
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.