Job description / Role
The Supply Chain Representative will be responsible to provide complete customer service, documentation and logistics support with timely information flow within the organization.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Create timely and error free Sales Orders by entering accurate information in the system
• Maintain channels of effective communication with customers, operations team, Sales team and other departments
• Adhere to the appropriate working procedure for preparing documentation (Sales Orders/ Dispatch Bag etc.)
• Knowledge of Incoterms, Customs, familiar with Bill of entry and governmental permissions
• Provide high quality customer service and support to all parties concerned during the pre-shipment and post shipment process
• Documentation for Local Distribution in UAE (Duty Paid, Duty Exempt, Duty Deposit, Transfer of ownership, etc.)
• Familiar with Bill of entries process & knowledge of customs processes including inspection
• Knowledge of governmental requirements such as MOH, SIRA, Executive Office, etc.
• Ability to liaise with Transporters/ Freight Forwarders and arrange planning of loadings and deliveries
• Invoicing customers & Monitor outstanding payments with Finance and follow up with customers
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
• Perform any extra duties as assigned by the Line Manager
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Sales & Customer Service
• Knowledge & understanding of Chemical Business environment & Products
• Customer focus and ability to develop strong relationship with key customers
• Self-motivated, Quality & Detail oriented
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work with tight deadlines with attention to detail
• Ability to resolve issues and handle pressure with a positive outlook
• Should hold Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing
• Should be young, dynamic, customer centric and a team player
• Microsoft Office skills & INCOTERMS required
• Knowledge of JDE systems will be an advantage
• Fluency in written and verbal English language
Desired start date:
• As soon as possible
• Competitive and in line with market
About the Company
The year 1995 saw the inception of Petrochem Middle East FZE. We have since transformed the face of the regional petrochemical business and become one of the largest independent chemical distributors in the Middle East.
Petrochem has built one of the most modern, state-of-the-art distribution terminals in Jebel Ali. This facility includes bulk Storage Sea fed tanks, dedicated drum storage facilities, four fully automated drumming lines and a separate dry goods storage area. The terminal adheres to the strictest of health and safety norms and is environment friendly, making sure all operations upkeep the health and safety of its personnel.
We began operating from one office in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, but rapid developments and a focused vision have ensured Petrochem’s global expansions. We currently have offices in Dubai, Jebel Ali, Shanghai, Antwerp and London. We also have an office and distribution facilities in Singapore, India and United Arab Emirates.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 company and also have ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
Logistics and Materials Supervisor
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Manpower Middle East
Call Center Sales / Customer Service
Transguard Workforce Solutions
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|