Job description / Role
The main purpose of the role is managing orders from receipt to delivery at customers named place and as per shipping INCO terms.
Maintaining relevant data with regards to pricing assortment, order forms and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and being single point of contact for all internal and external customer related queries.
Sales Order Processing
· Provide customers with monthly review of order status.
· Order entry, order fulfillment, identification of Out of Stock (OOS) lines. Proactively look for solutions and if required, communicate OOS lines to customers along with replenishment lead time.
· Ensure efficiency and cost reduction within the BDF Supply Chain by delivering full truckloads/container.
· Ensure proper co-ordination with 3PM’s, Hub & 3PL for orders fulfillment.
· Manage Logistical Value Added Services (LAS) to deliveries when required. Monitor and track 3PL to ensure speed and efficiency.
· Send all required customs documentation to customers & 3PL providers, and thereby ensuring on-time deliveries.
· Monitor deliveries up to the delivery point and Proof of Delivery (POD) receipt. Ensure to upload in SAP & house-keeping.
· Keep 3PL’s accountable to agreed KPI’s including on-time pick-up /delivery and POD processing.
· Follow up and resolve delivery delays and short shipments, including all claims, with 3PL service providers.
SD Master Data Management
· Collect, create and maintain customer & product Master Data in SAP.
· Collect, create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for customers, service providers and internal processes.
Claims and Quality Management
· Acknowledge & investigate all claims from receipt to resolution
· Provide support to QA team where required.
· Provide the external and internal customers with a single point of contact for all order delivery and claim related queries.
· Develop Customer Supply Relationship with partners in order to fully understand their daily requirements.
· Understand key distribution routes to and warehouse operations at Partners. Develop relationship with key distribution/ warehouse/ transport personnel at Partners.
· Proactively investigate & identify the ‘root’ cause of queries. Implement improvement processes in order to achieve Supply Chain optimization. Reduce complexity wherever possible
· Provide monthly service level report identifying all SL losses & reasons. Escalate to SNP and DP for clarification if required.
· Prepare & present slides in dashboard to all supply chain team members.
any other analysis, tasks and duties, which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's from an accredited university with a focus on Business, Commerce or Supply Chain.
· Preferred: experience 1-2 years’ experience in Supply Chain Field (demand planning, supply planning or customer service etc.) in an FMCG or relevant industry but not necessary.
· Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must. Arabic an asset
· Strong technical capability with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint required.
· SAP knowledge is a plus.
· Highly analytical & numerate, ability to interpret large amounts of information.
· Able to make quick and effective decisions – based on information obtained.
· Ability to effectively communicate, influence and challenge others.
· Team worker and able to work autonomously.
· Effective communicator with good listening skills.
· Good cultural awareness.
About the Company
Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 70 countries feel good in their skin. Care for consumers and our people worldwide is what has driven us all the time. More than 130 years ago, we invented modern skin care, kept continuously innovating it and still have a clear business focus on it. This is what has made us today's No.1 skin care company in the world. Across the Middle East and North Africa, our brands hold many no. 1 market positions. We strive to reinforce these positions by growing in strategically selected markets and convincing our customers by continuously providing the latest product innovations. In this regard, we continue to count on intensive research, state-of-the-art technologies, perfect marketing strategies and above all our competent and dedicated employees.
Learn more about us and our job opportunities on our LinkedIn company page and our website - Join Beiersdorf!
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC
Excelsior Group ME
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
CSG Global Talent