Job description / Role
Supply Coordinator - Tryano and Saks Fifth Avenue
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Our Supply Coordinator is responsible for managing Purchase and Sales Orders and maintaining prices in the system. In addition, our Supply Coordinator is responsible for flagging all stock and barcode discrepancies and managing remedial actions.
- Purchase Orders and Transfers: Process all purchase orders in transactional CORE system Create correct system transfers to this movement (warehouse to store, intra-stores, intercountry, return to vendor, temporarily stock loan)
- Follow-up with suppliers and update system on back-orders Maintain up-to-date order log at all time Support brand demands ensuring immediate actions and remedies to merchandise movement requirement Initiate basic re-orders if required to maintain coverage
- Sales Order Processing: Receive sales orders and register on control listing Ensure all customer shipping requirements are completed Issue relevant documentation and follow-up with clients for the shipping of goods
- Generate invoice after completion of sales order Prepare credit note and other documents as and when required
- Coordinate between staff from warehouse, office and sales for any clarification for accurate sales order processing
- Perform data entries of required information to produce KPI's and monthly reporting figures
- Pricing Management and Promotions: Ensure that maintenance of prices (price markdowns, promotions in stores) is performed correctly and on time in the system Escalate issues in price maintenance (e.g. promotions)
- Follow and ensure timely update of lists/SKU in the system for promotions, special marketing events and discount period
- Ensure replenishment requests are timely uploaded while ensuring correct stock request in system during peak period to maximize sales
- Coordination with Stores for barcode and sticker discrepancies
- Drop Shipment: Raise purchase orders for shipments from supplier directly to the customer Inbound
- Stock Variance: Identify reasons for discrepancies in invoice matching in system (price or quantity), escalate to RDBS Manager to take a decision on resolution if needed and introduce new invoices in system for resolution of discrepancies
- Raise replacement purchase orders or debit / credit notes in the system as per the instructions from RDBS Manager Resolve defects at the warehouse side by analysing the available data and using internal tools, proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar problems that might appear at the supply chain level
- Stock Readiness: Coordinate with store operations for all transaction clean up/closure in system as a pre-requisite of store control team
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree in Business Administration or any related quantitative fields
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Stakeholder Management, Vendor or Supplier Management, Supply Chain Management Understanding and Developing Self - Inventory Management - Demonstrating Customer Centricity - Developing and Engaging Team Members - Risk Assessment and Mitigation - Planning, forecasting and budgeting - Performance Management and Continuous Improvement - Communicating Effectively - Demonstrating Personal Resilience and Adapting to Change - Being Inclusive - Collaborating and Influencing with Respect and Trust - Driving Results - L2
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.