Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
- Support in all aspects of CRM strategy.
- Drive the development of the captain communications plan as outlined in the CRM strategy, taking a test and learn approach to ensure ongoing progress
- Create reports on campaign performance and share feedback to supplygrowth teams, supply marketing teams and other stakeholders.
- Execute CRM campaigns using a range of communication tools to target and interact with our customer base including e-mail, SMS, push messaging.
- Take ownership of all HTML builds to deliver best practice standards
- Work alongside the CRM Manager to create and manage automated customer journeys that provide added value to the business
- Carry out regular market research and competitor analysis projects and work with the team to originate and execute innovative CRM strategies/promotions
- Build strong relationships with other members of the supply marketing team to ensure you have a 360-degree view on all communication targeted at the Captain Base
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills are essential for this highly collaborative position
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects at one time and proven ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a positive manner with colleagues across business units
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Logistics Sales Executive
Customer Experience Executive
Dubai Properties (DP)