Job description / Role
Leading Multinational Company, Dubai, UAE
AED 17,000 + Benefits
NTS Group are exclusively working with a leading multinational to recruit a Supply Logistics Manager on a 12 Month Contract. This position is likely to be extended and at some stage made permanent headcount. The Supply Logistics Manager will lead the operation of distribution service including Inbound and Outbound processes.
- Owns delivery within distribution center, undertakes process planning, communicates objectives and monitors performance to ensure delivery against agreed targets
- Accountable for the day to day supply management in collaboration with the supply sites and commercial
- Monitor, report and improve inbound and outbound processes.
- Run all relevant stock management processes
- Accountable for set up of relevant master data during NPI.
- Undertakes management reporting via both Information Systems and paper-based systems
- Monitors and maintains compliance to current Good Distribution Practices, Safety, Health and Environment and Sarbanes Oxley business procedures, raising and addressing problems as they arise
- Optimizes performance outcomes of Service Providers
- Promotes continuous improvement, identifying and delivering performance improvements
- Degree Educated
- Supply Chain / Distribution Qualification Preferred
- 3+ years experience in Logistics or Supply Chain coordination
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Import / Export Documentation Executive
Viva HR Consultants