Job description / Role
An Attractive opportunity to grow as a supply chain professional within supply service - coordinating orders & shipments, along with active interaction with internal clients.
A Top Multi-National FMCG Player
* Coordinating for orders and shipments with the company's container warehouse in Europe
* Coordinating & having conversations with internal clients, Shipping lines, Customer Service, etc.
* Dealing with replenishment of the container warehouse along with planning it's daily activity
Attractive Package and Benefits
* 2-8 years of experience working with Logistics/Customer Service/Supply Chain Coordination - ideally in FMCG/ Shipping/3PL/Logistics industries - other industries are open as well.
* Strong understanding of Shipping/ Coordinating the movement of goods (by sea)
* Ideally having had experience with Shipment Planning.
* Strong willingness to learn new concepts and develop professionally with the company
* Ideally looking for candidates who are Immediately available
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Executive
Warehouse Logistics Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East
Logistics Coordinator - Import & Export Documentation
Sun Global DMCC