Job description / Role
Our client, a fast growing medical facility in Dubai is urgently looking for a Surgical / Theatre Nurses. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Prepare pre-surgical procedures for the patient
• Meet with patient’s relatives as required regarding the procedures to be performed on the patient
• Assist Doctor in explaining the procedure to the patient before starting it, as and when required
• Inform patients about estimated recovery time
• Sterilize surgical tools before and after the procedure
• Set up the tools required for the surgical procedure before it begins
• Make all necessary preparation in the operating room before the surgical procedure begins
• Assist other surgical team members in putting on their gears, like masks, gloves and sterile gowns, as needed
• Prepare and also properly clean the site where incision is to be made on the patient
• Stick up and bandage incisions and wounds
• Convey the patient to the recovery room after the surgical procedure
• Monitor the patient in the recovery room till he/she wakes up from anesthesia
• Care continuously for the patient till he/she gets discharged or transferred to other units
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must be a degree holder in nursing
• With valid license from home country
• With valid BLS license
• Eligible to work in Dubai; having HAAD or other license may be considered as long it can be transferred to DHA
• Preferably candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in doing aesthetic surgical procedures
• Fluent in English
• Willing to work in Dubai
• Willing to work for 6 days in one week (Operational hours of the center is from 9AM to 9PM with 2 shift schedules)
Please include photograph in your CV.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.