Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Onshore and Offshore Surveyor including Bathymetric Survey.
Company Name: Mereine Co., Ltd.
Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Managing projects, both onshore and offshore
• Producing reports
• Sourcing information on seabed type, water movements and waves;
• Using specialized technical software and geographical information systems (GIS) to manage the integration, processing and presentation of data to clients;
• Providing accurate and reliable information for other disciplines
• With above College Diploma degree
• Must have an experience in Onshore and Offshore Survey Works including Bathymetric Survey.
• Must be skilled in 3D Multi-beam Echo Sounder / Trimble GPS System
• Must have 3-year work experience in UAE
• Preferably Male
• Preferably Indian and/or Philippine
• Willing to be relocated in Umm Al Quwain, UAE
• Salary to be discussed
Number of Vacancy: 2
About the Company
Mereine Co. Ltd. was established on 1992 as one of subsidiaries of the Woongjin Development Co. Ltd. that is top tier near-shore construction specialty Company based in South Korean.
Our Personnel’s qualification and extensive experience acquired through successful completion of various projects such as Quay wall, Breakwater, Jetty, Underwater Pipe Trenching for Seawater Intake /Return System and Dredging Works.
The company owns, utilize and maintain a broad range of special equipment required for near-shore marine works. Our policy is to ensure that each construction activity is undertaken and executed to the highest standard and best practice and conforms to both Client’s requirement and satisfaction. The target of management and staff is to ensure that the services provided by the company comply with the relevant statutory provisions.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Dara Engineering Consultants
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Lindner Middle East
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor