Job description / Role
Our company is a Contractor company specialized in Oil & Gas and they are located in Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for a Surveyor to work on an offshore project.
• Has sufficient technical survey knowledge and expertise for all survey aspects of the Survey Department and projects.
• Follows policies and procedures for effective and efficient functioning of the project survey team on site.
• Assists the project survey team where possible (mobilization, calibrations, execution, deliverables, and project closeout)
• Reports all activities that will possibly effect survey operations, to the Project Surveyor / Chief Surveyor.
• Takes active steps in the preparation, standardization, and maintenance of the Survey Guidelines and Procedures.
• Safety is a part of each employee's Job, active participation to the safety program Is a condition of each employee's employment In order to achieve a safer working environment
• Assists during the Installation and troubleshooting of survey equipment, hardware, and software
• Bachelor Degree in Hydrographic, Land or Engineering Survey or equivalent professional qualification preferable
• Hydrography “B” level or equivalent professional qualification or proof of previous experience in the same job
• Experience in Dredging and Marine construction
• Driver’s license
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering