Job description / Role
To lead the development of group-wide financial reporting in order to ensure timeliness, transparency, integrity and accuracy of the Group's financial information and statements, in line with adopted international standards, and ensure platform-level compliance with established frameworks.
To play a pivotal role in ensuring seamless delivery to Platform CFO's of entire reporting spectrum encompassing financial reporting, management reporting, valuation and business planning through the Business Reporting team for the two platforms reporting to this role.
To oversee treasury operations and the back-office treasury function in order to ensure effective cash management mechanisms are implemented, monitor and minimize treasury risk, and ensure timely and efficient processing and settlement of transactions.
* Contribute to the development and execution of the Group Finance strategic plan to ensure alignment with the strategic priorities and the corporate strategy.
* Manage the activities of direct reports to ensure that all work is carried out in an efficient manner, in line with the annual business plans, and policies and procedures
* Manage the effective achievement of the Financial & External reporting function by setting individual targets, recruiting and developing staff, and conducting and reviewing performance appraisals for direct reports in order to maximize performance
* Lead the design of group-wide statutory reporting framework to ensure effective, timely, transparent and consistent reporting of all financial information.
* Lead the development of a robust group-level financial controllership policy framework to ensure effective controls are implemented across the Group to drive accurate financial transactions in line with adopted international standards.
* Manage and maintain strategic relationships with key external stakeholders such as the Department of Finance, General Secretariat of the Executive Council, etc., and internal stakeholders such as Platform Finance teams, FPBP teams and Corporate Finance and Treasury to facilitate the execution of finance operations.
* Partner with Platform Finance teams to identify, investigate and resolve reporting issues in order to assure the accuracy and integrity of grouD-wide statutory reDorts.
* Recommend improvements to functional procedures, and ensure implementation of policies, procedures, systems and controls covering the assigned areas of responsibility so that all activities meet Mubadala's standards, compliance, and regulatory requirements, align to business requirements, and increase oDerational efficiency.
* Ensure financial reporting process are robust which provide comfort over financial information submitted by under lying portfolio investees ensuring timely and high quality data is provided to FPBP function for management reporting
* Minimum of 12 years experience in a senior level financial reporting and controllership roles and at least 6 years experience in a management position in a leading financial institutions or a large complex organisation
* Candidate must have relevant professional certification such as CPA, CA, CMA, ACCA is required
* Must have in-depth knowledge of accounting, financial management and financial control
* Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Regional Finance Manager
Group Finance Director
Group Financial Controller
Robert Half International (RHI)
Finance Manager / Director