Job description / Role
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity as an SVP Marketing Director for our client who is a leader in the Technological industry offering alternate lending products and services to small businesses across the UAE. In this capacity, you and your marketing team will help this fast-paced and aggressively growing firm by expanding their brand, their service offering, and product delivery through your innovative and strategic analysis and execution of your plan.
Here is an overview of what our client offers and desires for this important role:
• A fast pace entrepreneurial opportunity to help guide this rapidly growing and profitable firm to the next level of achievement through your strong marketing initiatives.
• As a key member of the leadership team, you will report to the CEO and have direct input on the strategic direction of the organization.
• Bring your team. Our success is often the result of working as a cohesive team. If you have a second in command who could be your marketing manager and a highly valued support person, you can then hit the ground running and create the synergy that will bring immediate results.
• Strong analytical and data mining experience is highly desired. Having a keen ability to decipher what the story is behind internal metrics and then recommending an appropriate course of action is critical.
• Build a relationship between agency and key prospects.
• Must be well spoken with strong written and verbal communication skills within all levels of the organization.
• Please provide an overview of your recent marketing efforts and the success you derived from same. If you’ve ever wanted to use your full creative mind, this is an organization that will welcome novel approaches to branding, competing, expanding and retaining top clients and employees.
The ideal person
• Agency experience is a must with preferred knowledge of technology solutions and content creation. Understanding of amplification (social advertising) a plus.
• Has previous marketing or business development experience within a creative service/consulting business.
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail and ability to focus on managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams in fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
• Personal interest in digital, business, marketing and social space is essential.
• Has experience in the UAE advertising and technology industries, as well as knowledge of local networking events.
• Has a solid track record of developing successful relationships.
• Self-starter who can be successful with minimal supervision.
• At least 8-10 years of proven business development and management experience in the digital agency universe.
• Very strong presentation skills.
• Highly effective writing skills.
• The ability to CLOSE.
• Energy, enthusiasm and a team first mindset.
• No-job-too-small attitude
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies