Job description / Role
Unlock the future of secure communications. As Senior Vice President of Secure Communications Engineering, your dream will drive the development of our new secure communications products to protect our clients from the threats of tomorrow.
As SVP of Secure Communications Engineering, you will:
- Spearhead the creation of innovative secure communications products for our cutting-edge suite
- Look ahead to identify new and unexplored areas for secure product development
- Establish your vision for the department and define the product roadmap for the company
- Lead, inspire and cultivate engineering teams to achieve high-quality results
Your secure vision could secure our clients' business
At DarkMatter, we've already delivered on our dream of secure communications with KATIM and our Secure Communication Suite. Now we're ready to develop yours. In this position, you'll be trusted to look ahead to what's next and define product strategy for this area of the business. You'll lead expert engineering teams, empowering them to take these products from concept to production and beyond. With your big picture view of the industry, your product roadmaps will surpass client expectations. At DarkMatter, you'll experience the agility of a startup with the stability of a global firm. Our dedicated teams and resources are fully behind your ideas. If you have the dream, join the team that'll make it a reality.
Your vision for success includes:
- At least 10 years of experience in engineering/software engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in leading diverse engineering teams
- A background in overseeing the development of multiple secure communication products including large-scale, enterprise-grade products in mobile, cloud and web
- A solid track record of delivering world-class products
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Ability to set clear and deliverable goals and to motivate and inspire teams to accomplish them
- Tenacity, accountability and commitment to deliver new products and receive results
About Dark Matter
The impossible is just the beginning at DarkMatter. An agile startup with a global mindset, we're innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow's threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide holistic, secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
- Reverse Engineering
- Analytics including ML and AI
- Threat Intelligence & Incident Response
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Mobile Security
- "Smart" Devices and Security for IoT
- Hardware & Software Vulnerability Testing
We created KATIM, the world's most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we're looking ahead to what comes next. Our rapidly developing digital reality demands we look at and implement cyber security in a different way than we have in the past, and we are at the forefront of this "sea" change.
Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, DarkMatter is a place where they can make their cyber security dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
Working in the United Arab Emirates
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.