Job description / Role
• Experience on Citrix Virtualization should be at least one year
• Knowledge of Storage Technology, Backup Technology, Windows and Active Directory.
• Test and maintain operation systems.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in Citrix Admin environment
• Master's or bachelor's degree in BCA, BE / B. Tech, any graduate
An ideal candidate should be :
• Responsible for implementing and supporting Windows Servers, Citrix Virtual Apps, Desktop and Citrix Netscaler.
• Collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Ambitious individual who can work under own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive with an ability to manage change and proven time management
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Up-to-date in technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About the Company
We are an established executive search firm, backed by 25 years of mid to senior-level placements in some of the oldest and biggest companies in the MENA region.
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Operating System Administrator
Middle East Executive
Support and Systems Engineer