Job description / Role
Job Outline: Implement, maintain, and support IT and information’s systems to meet the business needs of organizations and scale as organizations grow, analyze, and create tests and develop specifications and requirements for developers and programmers to follow.
• Provide technical and functional support for Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations in production and non-production environment for different modules including Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Procurement and Sourcing modules, AR, AP, GL.
• Diagnose and resolve Dynamics problems and provide information to educate the users on resolutions in a prompt and professional manner
• Day-to-day user support, coordinating with the support vendor to manage internal D365 system and incidents.
• Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance/Supply Chain technical expert and system administrator
• Manage D365 FO security roles, Batch job maintenance and monitoring
• Troubleshoot and resolve D365 FO issues
• Works effectively with users and software partners to understand requirements and test system functionality.
• Collaborate with developers, integrators, and support partners for system enhancements/upgrades
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes, prepare functional requirements by analysing current workflows to improve the quality and efficiency of the application.
• Author design documentation, assess technical feasibility, analyses business workflow and configuration needs.
• Partner with business heads to define data and Business Intelligence requirements.
• Manage and maintain system integrations to other internal and external systems
• Create and maintain documentation of new processes and system implementations.
• Provide general knowledge sharing with the team.
• Other IT-related operations, administration, and maintenance functions as required, Support production deployments, coordinates releases of software build into production environment.
• Help team ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures
• After-hours work is to be expected, but rare on non-deployment days.
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree in IT or similar
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations experience required (2 years)
• 1-2+ years of hands-on experience supporting Dynamics D365 F&O (including WMS)
• Experience in creating requirements specifications based on Architecture/ Design / Detailing of ERP Business Processes.
• Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and related Microsoft tools such as PowerBI
• 1-2+ years of project management related experience preferred.
• Understanding of requirement gathering and testing of web-based applications and SaaS services.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Team player
• High ownership and sense of accountability
• Result & Numbers orientated personality
• Approachable and welcoming character
• Strong attention to details
• Proactive initiator
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
RTC-1 Employment Services
L1 Desktop Support Engineer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
A Leading Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
Operations Coordinator/Business Analyst