Job description / Role
- The job holder participates to the implementation, maintenance and support of the Treasury management systems that include both packaged solutions (FIS Quantum, Avanza Matrix) as well as internally developed assets.
- Analyze business processes and design IT systems to meet the requirements of the CBD Business Functions
- Document functional and non-functional (security, availability, performance) software specifications in alignment to the corporate guidelines and principles
- Undertake software development activities and ensure timely and accurate delivery of the specification
- Undertake unit and system integration testing in order to meet software quality objectives
- Undertake application support and maintenance activities
- Prepare projects and applications reports adhering to the Bank's policies, procedures, and guidelines in order to satisfy internal and external reporting requirements.
- Prepare technical manuals for users and operators of the applications
- Train key users to the applications functionality, including the identification, troubleshooting and reporting of issues
- Prepare Application System Recovery Plans
- Continuously develop own expertise, optimising on-the-job and formal training opportunities
- 2+ years of experience in implementing and managing Treasury management systems, experience in FIS Quantum is considered as an advantage
- Proficient in developing J2EE applications, experience in web based programming
- Good English. Knowledge of Arabic is considered an advantage
- University graduate in Computer Science
- Professional qualifications in software development
- Professional qualifications in Treasury Management Systems
- Understanding of Banking requirements from a Treasury perspective
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Report writing skills
- Supervisory skills
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LITASCO Middle East DMCC