Job description / Role
The System Architect will participate in planning and defining system specification, and be responsible for making high-level system design and dealing with technical issues in the development of product.
- Participate in planning and defining system specification
- Make high-level system design
- Look into technical issues during design, integration, debugging and testing
- Advise on solutions to develop designs, fix problems and enhance system performance
- Coordinate different working groups
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Master's or PHD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communication or related field
- 5+ years of working experience in the development of wireless product
- 5+ years of working experience in FPGA design
- 3+ years of experience in implementing algorithms with VHDL or Verilog coding
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in hardware design
- 2+ years of experience in embedded software or firmware development
- In-depth knowledge of wireless communication theory and DSP
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, embedded system, RF technology, EMI/EMC and various high-speed data interfaces
- Proficiency in coding and simulation with VHDL or Verilog
- Proficiency in C/C++ or Python programming
- Hands-on experience with MATLAB and SIMULINK
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with test equipment and test software, such as oscilloscope, logic analyser, spectrum analyser, network analyser, Wireshark, etc.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Team player with positive thinking
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
System Integration Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jan|