Job description / Role
- Our client, a multinational healthcare IT systems company has a fantastic job opportunity for a Systems Engineer to be based in Dubai.
- The candidate must have a UAE driving license and own car.
- The candidate should be okay with travelling to Abu Dhabi thrice a week.
The Systems Engineer must have the following experience:
- Extensive experience with Windows and Linux
- Install & configure MS Windows Server 2012R2, 2008R2 & Oracle Linux 7.
- Install & configure MS Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & MS Windows 10 on desktops & laptops.
- Install & configure business critical software & applications MS Sharepoint,. SQL server management studio, Office 365, MS Lync, Cisco Jabber, Quickbooks, MS Power BI.
- Experience with healthcare industry is a plus
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.