Job description / Role
• Supporting the infrastructure environments Documents and publish standards for infrastructure technology. Identifies, documents, manages, and resolves issues. Provides root cause analysis.
• Prioritizes, defines, assigns, validates, and closes routine system requests. Reviews metrics for quality control.
• Provides technical expertise and advice to programmers and other departments.
• Provides setup and support for Disaster Recovery environment.
• Develops and maintains system support procedures and documentation.
• Creates and manages scripts for Linux management.
• Monitors and applies patches as required for best practices on all platforms and applications.
• Conduct research on emerging hardware/software technologies and products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems procurement and development efforts
• Serve as a subject matter expert to diagnose and resolve hardware/software related issues, coordinating with coworkers and vendors as .
• Maintain and install patch revision upgrades on systems.
• Apply repeatable best practices and focus on standardization during deployments and problem resolution Build/deploy primarily RedHat Linux systems using traditional and imaging processes for physical and virtual systems
• Work to fulfill Linux service requests, resolve incidents and implement changes in a timely manner.
• Work with existing scripts and develop new scripts to streamline and standardize workloads
Perform additional responsibilities that may be added from time to time depending on organisational requirements
• Min Bachelor of IT with 5 Years Experience
• Professional Certification: Linux - RHCE,SUSE , MCSE
Technical/Work Related Skills
• Thorough Knowledge of Linux/SAP Server and Network
• Written and verbal communication
• Scripting skills in PHP / Perl, and Shell scripting
• Puppet & Ansible for estate management storage (RAID, LVM, SAN, file system tuning, etc.)
• Networking (bonding, firewalling, bridging, switching, network file system tuning, etc.)
• Clustering, cloud computing (provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, etc.)
• Problem Solving
About the Company
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.