Job description / Role
- Designing, planning, installing, configuring, supporting, and optimizing Exchange server systems, network connections, and communication links.
- Writing Power-Shell scripts according to business needs.
- Responsible for assisting in the planning, design, installation, support, maintenance, and recovery of server and storage hardware/software that is used as part of the Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and Messaging-computing environment.
- Create PowerShell scripts for the administration of Exchange, Office 365, custom software implementations, Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019 and advanced troubleshooting
- Responsibilities include setting up user accounts and mailboxes, backup and restore operations and security.
- Manage permissions to monitor mailbox quotas/space and also to check where the email has stuck and made sure that the email reaches its destination.
- The incumbent is to work collectively with a team of servers and network engineers to ensure the stable operation of Exchange e-mail messaging systems.
- Monitor each and every part of the operating system like checking the disk space at regular intervals, checking the software versions.
- Run the diagnostics on the services which are essential for a server to run
- Resolve escalated email routing, connectivity, and filtering support issues.
- Assist with large-scale Exchange migrations.
- Integrate Exchange with load balancing, anti-spam, and content filtering solutions .
- Resolve support tickets and requests.
- Monitor, document, and report on system utilization and capacity.
- Monitor virus and spam filtering statistics and success rates.
- Monitor backups and perform periodic test restores.
Perform additional responsibilities that may be added from time to time depending on organisational requirements
- Bachelor of IT with 7 Years Working Experience.
- Professional Certification: Microsoft Exchange server, MCSE
Technical/Work Related Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Exchange/Enterprise Vault
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge in Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge of Exchange 2012, 2016 and 2019
- PowerShell (Includes Exchange Management Shell) scripting
- Excellent understanding of E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay, Backup and Restore, single
- mailbox, Distribution Group, Public Folder, and DAG
- Problem Solving
About the Company
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.