Job description / Role
- To provide support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions.
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory and Windows File Services for global initiatives following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
- Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment.
- Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Serves as the first line of escalation support for domain technology issues that cannot be resolved by tier one and two server support.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory and third party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
Perform additional responsibilities that may be added from time to time depending on organisational requirements
- Min Bachelor of IT with 5 Years of working Experience.
- Professional Certification: MCSE
Technical/Work Related Skills
- Thorough Knowledge of MS Windows File Server/MS Windows AD Server
- Written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO’s.
- Problem Solving
- knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Knowledge of Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies
About the Company
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.
IT Support Engineer
IT Technical Support
Alnair Mineral Services
Network and IT Support Engineer
L1 Desktop Support Engineer