Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing and testing the real-time control, localization, trajectory planning and trajectory following algorithms for a set of non-conventional UAV platforms. C/C++ development that will be implemented in real-time platforms.
- Development of these algorithms will be done in C/C++ and implemented in simulation and in real-time on embedded (bare metal, RTOS or Linux) platforms.
- Work closely with other researchers and engineers to exploit various state estimation modalities in order to achieve optimal guidance and control solutions
- You have a Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Robotics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or closely related field
- You are a proficient C/C++ programmer with 5+ years industry experience and with programming experience in a Linux-based software development environment (e.g., Familiarity with the CMake toolchain)
- Experience in testing and deploying SLAM, VIO and SVO algorithms on mobile robots or real representative data
- Experience with embedded systems and real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with libraries for multi-thread programming, computer vision OpenCV/OpenGL/OPenGV, and tools such as Boost, Eigen, Qt
- Experience in developing and implementing algorithms for aerial robots
- Experience to write robust, safety-critical and efficient code
- GPU optimization skills
- Experience with distributed version control system such as git
- Soldering and hardware prototyping skills
- Ability to design, build, fabricate and implement electronic and mechanical components in UAVs for research and test purposes
- Experience in ROS and its development environment
- Experience with optical tracking systems (e.g., OptiTrack, Vicon, Qualisys, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and mathematical foundation
- Ability to design and conduct experiments
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Software Engineer (Frontend)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
TGC Consulting Middle East
IT Solutions Officer