Job description / Role
As the System Integration Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading the System Integration tier for the organisation and ensuring business service availability.
A leading bank in Dubai going through exciting developments and investing heavily in technology.
* Ensure your team of internal and technology partner resources provide 24 x 7 delivery to ensure service availability and performance.
* Assess the efficiency of current processes and systems, including service provider efficiency, to maintain performance, resilience and recoverability.
* Understand and contribute to OLAs and SLAs for the Group; ensure your team meets required performance levels under the agreements.
* Working towards seamless integration with internal and external providers.
* Delivering excellent operational outcomes vis-à-vis performance, cost, risks and resilience.
* Build relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate on problem-solving.
* Opportunity to work in a large, leading organisation in the UAE.
* Substantial potential for growth and personal development.
* Competitive compensation package.
* Bachelor's Degree in IT/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in a large organisation, managing teams within complex environments.
* In-depth understanding of Enterprise Java.
* Strong understanding of Microservice Architecture and Container Technologies.
* Excellent knowledge of API Gateways.
* Must have experience in banking.
* Experience with TIBCO Messaging, IBM MQ.
* Experience in Data Flow Automation - Apache NiFi.
* Experience with Workflow orchestration and Job Scheduling.
* Experience with IBM APPN Host 2 Host Channel Integration.
* Excellent soft skills in people management, leadership, communication and teamwork.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.