Job description / Role
You have the experience, education and drive to lead. What you're missing is the freedom to create your dream. When you join DarkMatter, you'll find that freedom and build the future of cyber security in the UAE.
As a System Integration & Testing Engineer, you will
- Is experienced with the concepts of test planning, integration, and system testing
- Have a good understanding of and experience planning/performing multiple levels, processes, methods, and types of testing
- Be responsible for managing and supporting the activities associated with change management, configuration management, and release management as related to Change Management Change Orders being tested within the testing environments.
- Be responsible for coordinated execution and analysis of testing activities, to include regression testing, capability testing, interoperability and functional performance testing.
- Report to the ITF Lead and provides regular updates on testing activities.
- Coordinates with the other team members to ensure the System-Under-Test (SUT) is ready for testing.
- Coordinates sanitization of the SUT at the completion of test, in accordance with the ITF Cleanup Change Order.
- Rely on SMEs to provide configuration and test support for most testing activities in the testing environment.
- Understands and follows ITIL and Agile processes.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers
Your personal dream could be the world's reality
At DarkMatter we believe that "impossible is only the beginning." That's why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you'll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we'll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what's next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- 3+ years' Experience managing or developing VMware virtualization infrastructure systems such as VMware vSphere, HorizonVIew, cVenter vROPs
- 3+ years' working knowledge of Microsoft server experience (2012 & 2016 flavors)
- 3+ years' Experience with storage systems including EMC technologies around SAN and NAS (hands on experience with Isilons & Vmax a plus)
- Experience with Cisco UCS
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts, (CCNA+ a plus)
- Understanding of Windows technologies and design (Domain Controllers, AD, & clustering)
- Good understanding of regression testing concepts & designing test cases
- Familiar with Git Gerrit
- Knowledgeable on Methodologies: Agile, DevOps, ITIL
- A desire to innovate in the UAE
The impossible is just the beginning at DarkMatter. An agile startup with a global mindset, we're innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow's threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide holistic, secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cyber Network Defense
- Managed Security Services
- Secure Communications
- Infrastructure & System Integration
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Test & Validation Labs
We created KATIM, the world's most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we're looking ahead to what comes next. Our rapidly developing digital reality demands we look at and implement cyber security in a different way than we have in the past, and we are at the forefront of this "sea" change.
Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, DarkMatter is a place where they can make their cyber security dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.