Job description / Role
• Reporting directly to the Project Manager, this role will take on ownership to perform customer-witness test program for a state-of-the-art traffic management system.
• You will be responsible for the development and execution of test cases, ensure the quality of the system as per business requirements and liaise with clients to ensure satisfactory acceptance.
• Understand business needs and identify customer-witness (e.g. UAT) test requirement and criteria
• Manage test priorities and collaborate with other functions within and outside the project team to ensure successful testing and deployment
• Assist in developing and managing customer-witness testing schedule and efforts
• Coordinate with other contractors to ensure all dependencies or requirement are met prior test execution
• Liaise with development team and integration team to ensure product-under-test are deployed into appropriate environment
• Work with the project management team to manage customers’ expectation
• Drafting of test procedures/test cases
• Review training and operation procedures
• Facilitate the closure of any defects or issues related to testing
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• Experience across numerous test levels, including System, SIT or UAT
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent fields
• Strong communication skills both in verbal and written
• Proficiency in PC skills
• Excellent team player with strong analytical skills
• Experience in User acceptance testing or Business analyst functions will be an advantage
• Project management knowledge/experience and stakeholder management skills
• Experience in a traffic management system
• Test automation (Selenium, postman)
• Fluent in speaking, writing and reading Arabic and English
About the Company
Emerald Technology is a global talent acquisition company specialising in providing technology start-ups and global enterprises with exceptional human capital and infrastructure.
We identify and select the best talent for global technology vendors & provide start-ups with an end-to-end infrastructure service to ensure exponential growth.
We are a truly global company with offices all over the world and can facilitate the international needs of your business whether you’re currently situated in - or expanding into - EMEA, APAC, North America or LATAM.