Job description / Role
• Reporting directly to the Project Manager, this role will take on ownership to perform customer-witness test program for a state-of-the-art traffic management system.
• You will be responsible for the development and execution of test cases, ensure the quality of the system as per business requirements and liaise with clients to ensure satisfactory acceptance.
• Understand business needs and identify customer-witness (e.g. UAT) test requirement and criteria
• Manage test priorities and collaborate with other functions within and outside the project team to ensure successful testing and deployment
• Assist in developing and managing customer-witness testing schedule and efforts
• Coordinate with other contractors to ensure all dependencies or requirement are met prior test execution
• Liaise with development team and integration team to ensure product-under-test are deployed into appropriate environment
• Work with the project management team to manage customers’ expectation
• Drafting of test procedures/test cases
• Review training and operation procedures
• Facilitate the closure of any defects or issues related to testing
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• Experience across numerous test levels, including System, SIT or UAT
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent fields
• Strong communication skills both in verbal and written
• Proficiency in PC skills
• Excellent team player with strong analytical skills
• Experience in User acceptance testing or Business analyst functions will be an advantage
• Project management knowledge/experience and stakeholder management skills
• Experience in a traffic management system
• Test automation (Selenium, postman)
• Fluent in speaking, writing and reading Arabic and English
About the Company
Emerald Technology is a global talent acquisition company specialising in providing technology start-ups and global enterprises with exceptional human capital and infrastructure.
We identify and select the best talent for global technology vendors & provide start-ups with an end-to-end infrastructure service to ensure exponential growth.
We are a truly global company with offices all over the world and can facilitate the international needs of your business whether you’re currently situated in - or expanding into - EMEA, APAC, North America or LATAM.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
System Test Manager (Yearly Renewal Contract)
Emerald Technology Recruitment
QA and Testing Engineer
BAC Middle East
IT Support Specialist
Desktop Support Engineer with MAC
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|
IT Support Associate for a Major Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE