Job description / Role
• Develops Master test plan and test packages for projects of complex systems
• Interface and coordinates with multiple system contractors, suppliers and delivery teams for test planning, test artefacts and test execution activities
• Designs and implements quality processes to ensure all deliverables meets the required standards
• Formulates test strategies, approach, plans, objectives, procedures, and methodologies; works with end-users for the concurrence of all test matters
• Leads in test preparations (test specifications, test data), and test executions
• Manages test activities; tracks and monitors all testing outcomes, including issues and defects raised
• Works with Project team to develop/monitor cutover checklist, action plans, and migration activities in order for a smooth transition for the system to go live into production, as well as the implementation of upgrades and changes
• Delivers test reports and results
• Responsible for delivering an acceptable quality solution that meets the project requirements and timeline
• Reports to Project Manager/ System Test Manager, Customers on a day to day basis
• Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related discipline
• At least 5 - 10 years of working experience in a leadership system & software application testing
• Experience in planning, leading, and managing tests of complex systems including applications, interfaces, solution integration and coordination with multiple parties
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills; experience working with customers in overseas environments
• Knowledge in both agile and waterfall methodologies
• Sound understanding of all aspects of system & software application testing
• Able to travel overseas when there are such project needs
• Able to communicate proficiently in English (Writing and Speaking)
About the Company
Emerald Technology is a global talent acquisition company specialising in providing technology start-ups and global enterprises with exceptional human capital and infrastructure.
We identify and select the best talent for global technology vendors & provide start-ups with an end-to-end infrastructure service to ensure exponential growth.
We are a truly global company with offices all over the world and can facilitate the international needs of your business whether you’re currently situated in - or expanding into - EMEA, APAC, North America or LATAM.