Job description / Role
As the Systems Administrator, you must perform the following duties:
* Install and configure software and hardware
* Manage Azure Account including SQL Database and technology tools
* Set up accounts and workstations
* Troubleshoot issues and outages
* Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
* Upgrade systems with new releases and models
* Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
* Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
* Provide GitHub management for developers
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate [Systems Administrator]
* Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
* Experience with database management, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
* Implementation experience of system security (e.g. intrusion detection & access controls) and data backup/recovery
* Ability to create scripts in appropriate languages
* Knowledge of GitHub mechanisms
* Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms including Azure, Windows & Linux
* Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
* Excellent communication skills
* BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and lead the business to grow. You will be exposed to several parts of the business and have the opportunity to grow and develop your own career.
Please note suitable candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Lindner Middle East
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||26 Jul|
A Leading Company In The UAE
System Administrator – Remote
TGC Consulting Middle East