Systems Analyst 2 - IT
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
As a Solution Architect on the Support Services Organization aligned with Client team, you will work in a team environment to provide functional and technical expertise/consulting to our clients. As you work with Cerner technologies, you will prioritize, plan, and deliver solution specific projects both independently and in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
You will use your solution expertise to bring about Cerner's innovations and solution capabilities. Our Solution Architects are also responsible for creating and maintaining documentation and knowledge transfer materials across the lifecycle of an project/ investigation. Your ultimate goal is to provide tangible and measurable value outcomes that improves care delivery.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years relevant work experience
- Plus 2 years completed higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- 1 year in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
- Experience working with Cerner Millennium
- Preferred Experience working with:
- Care Documentation Physician & Nursing
- Dynamic Documentation
- Discern Rule configurations (EKM Rules)
- Cerner Custom Reporting (CCL)
- Experience working in Support or Application Managed Services organization
- Willing to work 100% from the client site (Abu Dhabi)
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.