Job description / Role
• The Systems Analyst will have a purview of the Digital Processes and Systems in the organization and support the team in the identification, process mapping, specification, market research, cost benefit analysis, selection and implementation of the optimum cost-effective Digital Solutions.
• They will also project manage new solution implementation and provide training and support to ensure efficient daily operation of the organization’s key digital solutions.
• This individual must be comfortable working independently, mentoring and training colleagues, and be willing to proactively take on a range of responsibilities.
• She/he must be creative and enjoy working within an environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
• Min 5 years’ experience, in building CRM solutions and data analysis
• Experience in MS Dynamics 365
• Experience with Power Platform tools (PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate (formerly, Microsoft Flow)
• Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office/ High standard of computer competency and literacy
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with minimal or no guidance/supervision.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Commitment to teamwork and ability to co-ordinate with others effectively
• Willingness to learn and do what it takes to acquire skills needed
• Positive attitude, model a mature and professional demeanor and have an excellent work ethic
About the Company
Established in July 2015, the Abdulla Al Ghurair Education Foundation is one of the largest privately funded philanthropic education initiatives in the Arab world, devoted to equipping Arab youth with the knowledge and skills they need to become future leaders of the Region.
A legally registered entity, the Foundation owns one third of the assets of the Al Ghurair group of companies. The Foundation’s board of trustees is chaired by H.E. Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair, son of respected business leader Abdulla Ahmad Al Ghurair.
The Foundation aims to prepare young Emiratis and Arabs to fulfill their potential through access to quality education. The Foundation programs will target youth who demonstrate academic and leadership merit but do not have the financial means to pursue a quality education. The Foundation also aims to make investments in innovative education initiatives for the purpose of improving the quality of education in the Arab world and scaling innovation and best practices.
Through an initial budget of AED 4.2 billion over ten years, the Foundation will invest in innovative high impact programs that improve the transition from secondary to tertiary education, and help a minimum of 15,000 promising Arab youth from underprivileged backgrounds pursue quality higher education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services