Job description / Role
Our Client, a regional IT services specialist in Digital, Business Applications, Managed Services, Cloud, Security and Infrastructure, is currently looking for a Systems Analyst - Emirati National for Dubai Location
• Meeting with the concerned departments and conducting field visits to collect requirements, analyze them, and develop the best technical solutions.
• Analyzing and understanding users’ needs to develop and set technical specifications for the new system.
• Writing workflow data to clarify the steps that the program should follow.
• Determine the inputs and outputs of the systems and prepare the project and systems requirements file.
• Providing business and systems requirements documents (SRS and BRD)
• Follow the procedures of ISO 27001 and 20000.
• Analyzing information and data from different systems and studying areas of improvement by adopting the best technologies and solutions.
• Analyze the needs of government enablers indicators and develop the best solutions to achieve them according to best practices.
• Preparing reports related to the results of auditing information technology systems and submitting them to the line manager.
• Assessment of information security to ensure that the information in the database and the system is confidential and can only be accessed by authorized persons and that procedures related to this are applied.
• Studying the current systems used in the ministry and analyzing areas for improvement thereon.
• Studying current procedures and analyzing areas for improvement.
• Analyzing and improving Tableau dynamic reporting system requirements.
• Documentation of data or instructions written according to established principles and standards (Documentation).
• Follow up the progress of projects according to the work plans set and ensure the completion of projects on time and with the best quality.
• The employee must bear the pressures and challenges of work.
• Carrying out any other tasks assigned to him by the line manager
• Solid experience in Tableau Dynamic reporting system
• Python or R is a must
• Have a solid experience in creating, scheduling and monitoring of ETL/ELT jobs
• Must have 5 years' work experience and submit documents proving that.
• Fluency in Arabic and English reading and writing
• Must have a certificate: management information systems (MIS) and computer science or equivalent certificate
• Should have a skill (process modelling and automation).
• 5 days a week, during the official working hours of the Ministry
• An Emirati national with family book and passport
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies