Job description / Role
As a System Analyst, you will be a key resource in the development, integration and delivery of IT projects in the organisation.
A multinational company with incredibly exciting plans to transform their existing IT systems.
* Assist the existing IT team and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and other requirements.
* Participate / Coordinate the ongoing application projects including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Blue Prism, Oracle etc.
* Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements and vice-versa.
* Create flow charts, project charts, presentations for stakeholders.
* Assist IT team in budget preparation and planning.
* Monitor system's health, gather system statistics and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
* Identify new trends in digitalisation and study such ideas wherever applicable.
* Hugely exciting customer-focused role providing an opportunity to be a part of a team to deliver exciting digital transformation projects.
* Fast-moving transformation environment.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with application systems working for large enterprise organisations in the UAE.
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in project management and consultation.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and presentations skills.
* Product knowledge with SAP, MS SQL, MS Dynamics, Power-Bi, Sage, Oracle etc is preferred.
* Familiarity in current and emerging technologies.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.