Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting the engineering firms working on the new rail network which is being designed across the UAE. We are currently looking for a Rail System Assurance Manager to join the team to provide leadership from a RAM safety assurance perspective throughout the timeline of this 5-year project.
Candidates will be required to:
- Oversee the production of project engineering safety cases and supporting safety submissions
- Review the development of project safety assurance plans by ensuring that all RAMS requirements are being implemented and followed
- Ensure close coordination with all regulatory agencies
In order to be shortlisted for an interview, candidates should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably in Safety Engineering or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) or any related discipline
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience within the railway industry with a focus on RAMS including experience in railway systems
- A minimum of 3+ years as a safety engineer/safety assurance manager on rail-related projects
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Automation Electronics Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Watch Keeping Marine Engineer
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||10 Dec|
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|